Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 20, 2009 - PEETY's Snow Day!


Yesterday it snowed about 20" in Philly, which means Snow Day at the shelter! I got to run and play in the snow for a while.




I hammed it up and sat for a whole bunch of treats! Then, it was time to go back inside because my feets were cold.


Luckily, I didn't have to go back in my kennel for a while. Erin brought me into the office and I practiced "sit" a whole bunch of times! She also tried to teach me "paw". I think I'm getting the hang of it, but whatever. I ate tons of turkey apple treats (I think she's trying to fatten me up)!



Then it was cuddle time! She let me sit on her lap for a while until I fell asleep. Eventually, I had to go back to my kennel. I got a fresh blanket and a kong full of peanut butter. All in all, I'd say it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment