Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2009 - PEETY's New Years Update


So, we've decided that I cannot live in a home with cats. I'm just way too interested. I think they're worried that I would accidentally hurt the cat or something. Its now 2010 and I'm still at the shelter. Since the shelter is full, I'm on the "Urgents List". I hope someone comes to take me home soon.

Erin an I have been working a lot on loose leash walking. I'm using a Gentle Leader and its teaching me not to pull while I'm out on a walk. Erin says I walk like an angel now! We've also been working on "sit-stay" and "lay down". I'm catching on to "sit-stay" nicely. I haven't mastered "down" yet, but I'll get it.


Today, I met another pit mix named Dora. I did awesome! I was interested, but polite with her. Hopefully, I'll be able to have my own home soon and maybe even have a playmate.

Check out Peety's Petfinder page HERE!

I'm located at ACCT. 111 W. Hunting Park Ave. Philadelphia, PA. Please contact Erin if you're interested in fostering or adopting me! erin.pawsadoptions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment