Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday, February 7 - PEETY IS ADOPTED!



On Friday I was adopted! A great guy came in to meet me and decided to add me to his family! His wife has been talking with Erin for a while and the timing was finally right to bring me home! I spent the weekend getting used to my new home, playing in the snow, and exploring the yard! I have my own bed and I get tucked in every night. They say I'm being a very good boy and they love me very much! Thank you everyone who followed my blog, reposted my ads, and pulled for me!

2 comments:

  1. Peety, I am so happy to hear about your adoption! My oldest dog, Maizy, is from PACCA and was adopted over 5 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy!!!!! ~ I am sooo happy for Peety...he is very deserving of a good home and you did a wonderful job with him.

    ReplyDelete