Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday, 1/31/10 - Peety is introduced to the crate!

Hi Everyone! Its the first day of February, meaning its been a whole month since New Years and I'm still here at the shelter; bringing my time here to 5 whole months.



Yesterday, Erin came to hang out with me. We went for a long walk around the shelter grounds, played in the outdoor runs, then relaxed in a quiet office for a while. It was nice to just chill out and play with a ball in the peace and quiet. While in the office, Erin introduced me to an Airline Crate.. like the picture below. She said it would help me when housebreaking and also keep me out of trouble while my future family is out of the house.She gave me a peanut butter kong, I stepped right into the crate and sat down. She left for a little while and I just enjoyed my peanut butter and didn't mind it one bit! When she came back, I was so excited to see her! After that, we just sat around for a little bit. Then it was time to go back to my kennel. :-(

I really hope my adoption day comes soon. I'm getting anxious and unhappy here. Please, someone save me!



If you are interested in meeting me, please contact my Pen Pal, Erin at erin.pawsadoptions@gmail.com. You can find me at ACCT - 111 W. Hunting Park Ave. Philadelphia, PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment